1.- LEGAL INFORMATION
www.peregrinotours.es (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by Autocares de Santiago, S.L. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), an entity registered in the Mercantile Register of Santiago de Compostela, in Volume 2, Folio 157, Sheet no. SC-.8480.
COMPANY ADDRESS: Vía Nobel 12
POSTAL CODE: 15890
LOCATION: Santiago de Compostela
TELEPHONE: 981 56 0084
TITLE-TRAVEL AGENCY LICENSE: XG-566 by the Directorate General of Tourism of the Autonomous Community of GALICIA
2.- NATURE OF THE SERVICES
Access to the WEBSITE is, in principle, free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that the contracting of products or services through the WEBSITE is subject to an economic consideration.
3.- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
The USER undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established by THE COMPANY.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER, are the USER’S exclusive responsibility, and THE COMPANY cannot be held responsible for any damage or harm that may derive from these activities beyond its control and without the COMPANY having any effective knowledge of them.
4.- LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
THE COMPANY will not be responsible for any errors in accessing the WEBSITE or its contents, although it will do its utmost to ensure that these errors do not occur.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the WEBSITE due to the possible need to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
5.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of THE COMPANY and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations, with all rights reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of THE COMPANY or have been ceded by third parties for their dissemination or commercialisation, for which the necessary agreements and authorisation have been obtained for their exhibition.
All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports that may be found at this time or in the future on this Internet site are the property of THE COMPANY and may not be subject to subsequent modification, copying, alteration, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the express authorisation of THE COMPANY.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The establishment of any hyperlink from an external website to any of the pages of THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE is not permitted.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the pages of THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE and its services may be included.
- Under no circumstances shall THE COMPANY be responsible for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the web page from which a hyperlink is established to this WEBSITE.
- Any hyperlink shall be made to the home page of the WEBSITE. The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. THE COMPANY shall not be responsible for any misuse or activities contrary to the law, morality or public order carried out by users on these linked pages.
7.- VALIDITY OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. THE COMPANY reserves the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to the same, as well as their content.
8.- NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF THE CLAUSES.
If any clause included in these conditions were to be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will only affect that provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, and the conditions will subsist in all other respects.
9.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and the present conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
Any litigious matter concerning the services provided through this WEBSITE will be resolved through the consumer arbitration courts, mediators or similar to which THE COMPANY is adhered at the time the dispute arises, as well as the corresponding courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish law.
Registrations and Refunds
-In the event that the payment is rejected for any reason, the reservation will be cancelled, prior informative communication to try to solve the payment problem.
– In the event of not receiving full payment of the price agreed in the conditions, it will be assumed that the traveller withdraws from the trip, being applicable the contents of section “2.8. Termination of the package travel contract by the traveller”.
– The traveller who does not show up at the scheduled departure time of the contracted trip will not be entitled to a refund of any amount paid, unless there is a different agreement between the parties.
-The company reserves the right of admission and the right to modify or cancel routes for meteorological or logistical reasons.
-If the client wishes to cancel the trip, he/she must notify THE COMPANY at least 24 hours in advance. If THE COMPANY does not receive this notice of cancellation from the client 24 hours before the start of the trip, THE COMPANY will not refund the amount of the trip.